Thank you for your interest in setting up a store with E&SPN. Online stores are an excellent way to sell products to promote and/or support teams, booster clubs, clubs and organizations, and businesses.
Online stores enhance the the buying experience for all involved as there is no longer the need to create, distribute, and collect order forms or payments.
Online stores eliminate the order form
E&SPN has set up a number of online stores and through this process
E&SPN has been developing online stores for years and over that time have continuously worked to make our stores user friendly and highly successful for those that have done stores through us.
Working with E&SPN, Store Coordinator selects products (including colors and size offerings) to sell on the online store. E&SPN staff has created a product picker tool (See button below) that will help you parse through the thousands of items offered by distributors E&SPN works with.
What needs to be done:
- Work with us to determine which products (as well as color and size options) that you'd like to offer on the store.
- Let us know which logos/designs you'd like on each item.
After E&SPN staff gets a list of items for the store, E&SPN's Art department will finalize any logos or designs for your store and will start creating the digital mock-ups for each item to be offered. Before the store goes live, E&SPN will have you look through the store to confirm everything looks good.
What needs to be done:
- Provide any artwork or work with our Art Department to come up with artwork for your items.
- Verify which logo(s) go on the items and their color and size options.
- Working with E&SPN, determine prices to be set for each of the products on the store. Store can be set up as a spiritwear sale or a fundraiser to make as much or little per item that you'd like.
- Once prices are determined, E&SPN staff will add the products to your store and provide you with a password protected page for you to review before we go live. Once you thoroughly review the products for accuracy (sizes, colors, logos, garments, etc), notify us of any changes that need to be made or if the store is ready to go live.
- Provide us with dates to run the store (Keep in mind there is a ~2 week turnaround time from closing the store to having the orders packaged and ready.)
- Communicate with supporters/members of team, booster club, club or organization, or business. Provide general details for the store (URL, Dates the store will be live, how/when orders will be distributed)
Once set up, customers can simply go to our site with a custom URL(e.g. www.e-sp-n.com/sample-store) that is distributed out or navigate to the store from the header of our site. We handle all payments so you do not need to worry about collecting money or tallying up orders wrong. We accept Visa or Mastercard credit/debit cards through our storefront. When an order is placed, customer and E&SPN both get email confirmations.
What you need to do:
Before the store closes, we will contact you and let you know how the numbers for the store are looking. If the numbers are around what you were expecting, we will then turn the store off. In the event that an item has gone out of stock or discontinued between the store opening and closing, we will get with the customer to see if they want a replacement item of equal or greater value or if they just want a refund for that item. We then organize all the orders placed and then order the items from our distributors so the job can be completed by agreed upon date.
What you need to do:
- Within 1-2 days of store closing, E&SPN staff contacts you to verify that store will be closed on agreed upon date/time.
- Verify minimum quantities per design have been met.
- With agreement from you, we close the store and no longer accept additional orders. If offline orders taken, store coordinator provides these orders to E&SPN in a timely fashion along with payments.
After all orders are printed/embroidered, orders get individually packaged so that you can distribute them with ease. We attach a paper copy of the order to each order and sort/box the orders for easy pickup. We then contact you when orders are ready for pickup. If you ran your store as a fundraiser, we will also provide a report along with a check with the funds raised.
What you need to do:
- Pickup the orders from our Vestal NY location. Distribute the orders to your members/supporters.
- Pickup the invoice (with prices based on previously discussed prices) and online store report. If the store ran a profit, we will also provide a check.
- Work with our experienced staff to help you select products to offer for your store and/or check out our tool (available here) with some of the most popular items.
- Our in house art department will work with you to incorporate your existing designs or we can create new artwork/designs for your store.
- Offer the store as a fundraiser to easily raise money for your organization or offer items at cost to make as much or little per item as you want. We provide each item cost up front and get with you to see how much to mark up each item.
- Our dedicated staff works with you to get your store up and running in a timely matter. We also discuss with you how long to keep the store open to take orders. After the store closes, we are able to process and complete all orders in 7 - 10 business days.
- Our stores and site offer responsive web design so that the store looks great and behaves well on a mobile device or a desktop.
- You are given a URL specific to your store (www.e-sp-n.com/your-store-here) that is accessible via our website and can be easily distributed to get the word out.
- After a customer orders online through our secure third party payment system(Stripe), the customer is emailed an order confirmation.
- We process all orders and do all printing/embroidery in house at our Vestal, NY location. We have been in business since 1991 and put high value on quality. After orders are printed/embroidered we then individually bag each order and attach the order invoice to the bag. During checkout we have a field that customers can enter information in to help you distribute orders. For example, you can tell the customers to enter their team level (Varsity, JV, Modified, Youth) during checkout so that we can separate the orders by level to make them even easier to distribute.
- After all orders are bagged and completed, we provide you with: an invoice of the entire order, a detailed sales report showing each order placed and the total brought in, and a check based off the profits made from the store.
- If desired there is also an option available for those who do not want to place an order online with a credit card. This method involves someone going through the checkout process until they have all the items they want in their cart. Once everything is in the cart, they can print out that page and provide cash/check for the calculated total of their order.
- Our experienced staff works hand in hand with the store coordinator to select products for your store.
- We offer a wide range of products available through our online tool that helps the store coordinator pick products.
- Our in house art department will work with the store coordinator to incorporate your existing designs or create new artwork and designs onto the products selected.
- Stores can be setup as a fundraiser or spirit wear sale. Our staff provides product cost up front and works with the coordinator to set prices so your goals are met.
- E&SPN has staff dedicated to working with coordinators so that stores are set up and ready for use in the time frame desired. Stores are accessible via our website and given an identifying link (www.e-sp-n.com/your-online-store-here) so that you can distribute it out.
- Our staff works with the coordinator to determine how long the store will be open to take orders. Once the store closes, orders are then processed in one and a half to two weeks.
- When an order is placed, the customer gets an email acknowledgment.
- Orders are processed and products are printed/embroidered in our Vestal, NY location. E&SPN has been in business since 1991 and puts a high value on quality. When orders are done, each order is bagged and copy of order form is stapled to the bag. When desired, there is a mechanism that enables orders to be sorted even further. For example, orders can be sorted by team level (JV, Varsity, Modified, Youth) or sport or any way desired. This enables coordinators to distribute orders quickly and effectively.
- Soon after the orders are completed and bagged, E&SPN will provide the store coordinator with an invoice of the entire order, a sales report showing each order placed online and total brought in and a check with the profit generated by the sale. Sales report includes name, email address, and total purchased for each individual order.
- If desired there is also an option available for those who do not want to place an order online with our credit card. This method involves someone going through the motions of placing an order online until they have all the items they want in their cart. Once everything is in the cart, they can print out that page and provide cash/check for the calculated total of their order.
Our online stores allow your organization to offer tailored stores to your needs. Choosing us for running your online store means you have no need to worry about collecting money or managing any paperwork. If you want to use your store for fundraising purposes just let us know and we can add a percentage to the items so your organization can earn money using the products people are already purchasing. We work with you on using your organizations existing logo or our talented staff can design one for you. We handle all payment processing and when done, individually package and sort each order so you don't have to.
- Team, Booster Club, Club or Organization or Business agrees to have E&SPN set up and run their customized online store. Store Coordinator is the point of contact with E&SPN.
- Working with E&SPN, Store Coordinator selects products (including colors and size offerings) to sell on the online store.
- Working with E&SPN's Art Department, Store Coordinator decides on logos to be printed/embroidered on products offered.
- Working with E&SPN, Store Coordinator determines prices to be set for each of the products on the store. Store can be set up as a spiritwear sale or a fundraiser.
- Working with input from Store Coordinator, E&SPN staff ads agreed upon products with prices to E&SPN's online store platform.
- Once store is "ready" from E&SPN's perspective, Store Coordinator throughly reviews products and prices for accuracy and completeness so that store can be turned on for use.
- Once Store Coordinator determines that store is ready for use, turn on/off date/time are determined, these details are added to the store.
- E&SPN staff provides Store Coordinator with link to the store and adds the store to the header on the E&SPN website. Store is turned on so orders can be placed.
- Store Coordinator communicates with supporters/members of team, booster club, club or organization, or business. In that communication, Store Coordinator provides details on store link, info on what store is for and how to use, when store will open and close, and when/how completed orders will be distributed.
- Customers place orders online via credit card (optional offline, non credit card option can be used to place orders). When order is placed, customer and E&SPN both get email confirmations.
- Within 1-2 days of store closing, E&SPN contacts store coordinator to verify that store will be closed on agreed upon date/time.
- When Ok'd by Store Coordinator, store closes and no additional orders are accepted. If offline orders taken, store coordinator provides these orders to E&SPN in a timely fashion along with payments.
- E&SPN collects, organizes order details and products are ordered from E&SPN's suppliers so they can be printed/embroidered by agreed upon date.l
- Products are printed/embroidered and each customer order is bagged. Paper copy of order is attached to each bag and each bag is sorted and boxed for pickup by Store Coordinator. Store Coordinator is contacted that orders are ready for pickup.
- Store Coordinator picks up orders and distributed to their members/supporters.
- E&SPN prepares the invoice (based on price quotes provided to Store Coordinator) and an online store sales report (Order details that include order number, email address, amount fo reach order as well as total amount that store generated in sales. If store, generates a profit, a check is prepared. Store coordinator is given copies of invoice, sales report and check when profit is made.